Ann Moler and Rita Silverberg are two old friends who met in high school (many years ago). We’re very fortunate to live in Tucson, Arizona which annually hosts one of the largest gem and mineral shows in the world. We had mostly concentrated on collecting mineral specimens and fossils. Then in 2002, we decided to try out “one of those retail bead shows.” What could they be all about? Well !! We were smitten; we were hooked; we lost all sense of proportion.
Since we both worked at professional jobs, we started out making jewelry for ourselves to wear to work - and for fun, too, of course. Our productivity surprised us.
What with all the beads – glass, mineral, crystal, metal, you name it – that we were buying and turning into jewelry, we thought, well, maybe, we should try to sell some. We got a business license so we could buy at the wholesale shows. Then we bought a canopy, went to some craft fairs, and placed our work at local galleries. It still doesn’t pay the rent, but remains fun, challenging and delightful.
So…every Wednesday night is “bead night.” And every time something surprising emerges. What a wonderful thing to create something of beauty from the bountiful earth and our own imaginations.
Our hand-crafted jewelry focuses on professional working women, though others, including young women, find it alluring. We use a variety of materials: natural stones, semi-precious minerals, wood, bone, coral, pearls, glass, amber, vermeil, sterling silver. Our work includes necklaces, anklets and earring. The price range of our work is within the reach of the average working woman.
We design each piece and produce it by hand, using the finest beading wire and findings. And we make some of our own clasps.
RIVERVIEW BEADWORKS POLICIES
• Direct Checkout.
This gives you the option of paying through PayPal, most major credit cards, ApplePay, and Etsy Gift Cards.
You can pay with a credit card through PayPal without opening a PayPal account.
If an ítem is eligible for a coupon discount, enter the coupon code during checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.
• Etsy keeps payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
• Purchases are shipped within two business days.
• Custom orders will of course take longer to complete and ship.
• We appreciate your feedback.
• Please feel free to convo or email us about any questions you might have.
• Before posting a negative review, please contact us. We do everything possible to address customer concerns.
• Normally we ship our ítems in bubble wrap envelopes through the U.S. Postal Service. Envelopes are sent by first class mail, which automatically provides a tracking number.
• Bulkier items may be sent in a box, and we absorb the cost of obtaining a tracking number.
• Tracking numbers are provided with shipping notification emails.
• International shipping does not include tracking. If you desire tracking, please convo us for the charge.
• Purchases over $100 will be insured at our cost.
• Please convo us if you need express shipping and/or signature confirmation.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
• If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We will try our very best to resolve your issue, which could even include modifying the ítem to suit you.
• If you are still not completely satisfied, send the ítem back within 30 days for a full refund.
• The buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
• The cost of your purchase will be refunded after we have received the returned item.
• Duties and custom fees on international orders are not refundable.
• If an ítem is damaged when you receive it, please send us a convo and then return the ítem to us. If we can repair it, we will. If the item cannot be repaired, we will refund your entire original purchase cost.
• We enjoy the creativity of designing and making jewelry. Each of our products is one of a kind. And we’re open to creating something especially for you! Just send us a convo with your suggestions and we’ll make every effort to accomodate your fantasy.
• As part of the process, we will send you pictures of ideas for your feedback before we complete the project.
• Occassionally it’s possible to lengthen or shorten a piece of our jewelry. We will work with you to make sure a piece hangs or fits properly. There are times when this isn’t possible because of the availability of materials…or aspects of the design itself.
• We will use your shipping, billing, contact, and address information exclusively to communicate with you about your order and to fulfill your order.
• We will never sell buyer informaiton to any third entity.
• Etsy keeps your payment information secure. To reiterate, Etsy shops never receive your credit card informaiton.